Sumavision's multi-screen kit gives users full package of tools to product their videos as they want and deliver to any terminals that subscribers have. Including video recording, storage, edition, logo insertion, preview, video format transcoding, packaging, streaming, and also the video quality analyzing, such as PSNR, SSIM.
Lite-Production providing tools to users with video recording, edition, cut, logo insertion, advertisement analyzing, EPG edition, quick preview, etc.
Multi-Screen video processing xStream2010/2020/2210 support any bitrate, any resolution video processing with multi-bitrate/Multi-resolution output simultaneous for any linear/offline video processing requirement.
Streaming Media Gateway xStream2300 is helping operator connect to different network environments with encapsulation protocol conversion and streaming distribution.
Video Quality analyzing is an analyzing tool including video quality and diagnostic information, enables engineers to ensure the delivery of superior Quality of Service (QoS) levels in an increasingly complex environment video transmission through SDI/IP signal paths.
• Ideally for quick edition, transcoding and streaming of video services.
• Perfect for VOD/IPTV/OTT system content pre-processing head-end.
• Live, non-linear and near-live workflows from a single platform.
• Dynamic processing and parallel creation of multiple format TV assets.
• 1+1 or N+1 redundancy with seamless live switching.
• Support Ad-insertion, Logo insertion, Sub-title insertion.
• Built-in origin server for direct CDN interface.
• Ready for Cloud.
• Real-time formatting for adaptive bitrate services.
• Efficient processing and delivery of content for multi-screen services.