The latest evolution of Sumavision's market-leading EMR (Enhanced Multimedia Router) stream processing platform is an ideal solution for encoding, decoding, multiplexing, modulating, demodulating, scrambling, descrambling and statistical multiplexing of SD and HD MPEG video. The compact 1-RU chassis delivers the flexibility to support any-to-any stream processing based on full-standard including DVB-C/S/S2/T/Adv.-Terrestrial, ATSC, ISDB-T, DTMB, etc.
User friendly GUI offers an intuitive and comprehensive management of many features of the system. All devices from Sumavision support for Sumavision Network Management System and Sumavision WEB Controller with a comprehensive set of distributed configuration and monitoring capabilities via both SNMP and WEB.
• Modularized plug-in design, 1U chassis with 6 slots.
• Support flexible combination of any different types of functional cards.
• Massive internal multiplexing: maximum 8.5G data processing.
• Maximum 12 programs MPEG-2/H.264 HD/SD encoding/decoding.
• Maximum 36 HD or 144 SD programs MPEG-2/H.264 mutual transcoding.
• Maximum 24 IRDs for DVB-S/S2/T/Adv.-Terrestrial FTA streams.
• Maximum 20 IRDs for DVB-S/S2/T/Adv.-Terrestrial encrypted streams.
• Maximum 512 streams/2048 programs scrambling over IP.
• Maximum 512 SPTS/MPTS IP output through GbE interface.
• Maximum 180 MPEG-2 programs statistical multiplexing.
• Maximum 72 QAM outputs.
• Maximum 30 ASI inputs/outputs.